07 July 2009

Cleaning out the Computer

Came into school today to get the boxes i packed before i left, drop off some literature i got at the Institute, and get my files from my computer. In so doing, i found some cute random things i had forgotten about.

me and my best Kansas bud, Ben at homecoming last fall... he painted my face "Bach Rox My Sox" and i painted his "Newton is my Homeboy."





This is unbelievable to me...



A science cartoon that i was trying to make into a card for Jeff at one point, but i still just think it's too sweet...




And a bunch of these from Graph Jam, but i picked this one because of Sao, who, by the way, took completely over my mother's home. Including the computer chair, which is the most coveted seat in the house.



1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

You are too cute. And Sao... is a cat - they are the master conquerors.

07 July, 2009 14:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home