04 July 2009

Kansas Weather (last one)

Just some SLCs (scary-looking clouds... that's an official term, no, seriously) from a thunderstorm that rolled through a few days before i left.








And the resulting hail...



i am back in Wichita for about a week an a half. In that time i have to check in at school and give back my key, meet with my boss, and grab the boxes out of my room. Tomorrow i have to make a run South to go to the Wyldwood Cellars Winery (i have several orders to fill for my family as well as a list for myself!) and the Ponca City Hastings to sell a few things so that i don't have to move them. After that it's packing, ordering wedding photos (my dad's, not mine!), canceling my utilities, getting a new phone number, and shipping out. Somewhere in there i will post photos from my dad's wedding and any last-ditch Kansas sites i can fit in.

Moving is SO MUCH FUN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Happy moving!

05 July, 2009 23:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home