27 January 2010

Suspicious Minds

Today is "Teacher Idol," and i volunteered to do an act in front of the entire school and three students acting as Simon, Paula, and Randy. Singing "Suspicious Minds" because i already have the words memorized.

i figure it doesn't matter if the students KNOW the song because
A) this is the perfect opportunity for them to be introduced to the genius that was Elvis Presley
and
B) as long as i am up there making an idiot of myself they will be so busy crying with laughter they won't even know what i'm singing anyway.

Don't think i have a stress fracture, as my leg has been feeling better today after two "off days," but it's so frustrating not to be able to run!! i guess i will just keep hitting the elliptical for the rest of the week and try getting back on the roads after that. Hopefully the pain doesn't come back. Who knew you could get so addicted to this sport so quickly!?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren P said...

Very addicting! I'm going stir crazy healing from pneumonia. I've been banned from the aerobic activity for awhile.

27 January, 2010 14:50  
Blogger Allison said...

So... I want to see you singing Elvis. You have a great voice, I know... I want a video!

29 January, 2010 20:33  
Blogger Andee said...

I thinky ou need to put your Idol song on this blog.....

01 February, 2010 06:58  
Anonymous myprivateangel said...

Yes, put the song from your idol don't forget Michael

08 April, 2010 06:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home