25 January 2010

Ups and Downs

On Saturday nights, i get frustrated with my job. Yet another man complains about the amount of time i have to give him, and i start to wonder if i am sabotaging my social life and chance of future happiness for nothing. i wonder if i should just get a lab job and cut my losses.

Then Monday morning comes, and a bubbly 13-year-old who normally wouldn't care about anything she didn't read in TeenCosmo comes running up to me holding a stag beetle and begging me to stay after school and help her dissect it, and it all feels worth it.


Have been feeling a dull pain in my right calf for about a week and a half now. Maybe i shouldn't have run on it last Friday, but i kept thinking i would get stronger and it would go away. Hoping it's something in the muscle and not the bone, but i am hitting the elliptical instead of the roads this week and trying to get a doctor's appointment.

If it IS a stress fracture, and i have to stay off of it for six weeks, i will be devastated. Does anyone have any good ideas for exercise in a boot? :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren P said...

Swimming and aqua aerobics

25 January, 2010 12:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home